Friday, October 31, 2008

Trunk or Treat










Happy Halloween! I love to dress up. I thought it would be cute to make my 8 month pregnant belly into a Jack-O-Lantern. It might have been cute for maybe 30 seconds but then I realized I could have made each butt cheek into a Jack - O -Lantern too. Not so cute anymore!
I love Halloween. The kids had fun at the Trunk or Treat. Parker dressed as a Halo commander, Preston wanted to be a "Happy Clown" and Kennedy dressed as a cowgirl.
Jeff and Parker helped in the Haunted House and Parker got me really good!
I hope that everyone has a great Halloween!




3 comments:

  1. Look how cute you guys are!!! Hope you had a Happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you always have the best costumes. I want prestons for me next year. glad his arm is ok --- geeeeee

    ReplyDelete
  3. And nobody go hurt that night, right?

    ReplyDelete