Wednesday, December 10, 2008

8 is Great!



I have a confession . . . I was not going to do a Birthday Party. But we ended up putting one together kind of last minute. When I picked up the girls I had nothing planned. These days at now 37 weeks pregnant . . . I take it hour by hour each day. I ended up taking them to the mall in hopes that Libby Lu would have openings. Thank goodness they did! Happy Birthday Kennedy! Kennedy had a little party with 3 friends Sydney, Jordyn, Ella, and her cousin Cassidy. They went to Libby Lu and got makeovers! I wanted one too but I exceeded the age limit and could no way be as cute as these supermodels!


2 comments:

  1. so cute-- thanks for the treat and the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I love that place! I think we should have a party of our own there!!!

    ReplyDelete