Sunday, January 18, 2009

Premier 99 Wins the Celtic Cup in California

Look at that face . . . .GOOAAALLL!


YOU ARE A STUD!
DETERMINATION AND HEART


Well the first week of new baby and family life was a whirlwind! It is a blessing that the older kids are in school . . .because then I finally get a turn to hold Khloe.

Jeff had a soccer tournament in California and took Preston. I then realized that . . Ya Jeff does help out a lot, so I kind of missed him! I didn't have help from him but had help from so many people . . . . THANKS!
I called and got updates on the tournament . . it is the biggest on the West Coast. Jeff's team played the #1 team in Southern Cal in the Semi's and won 1-0 . . Preston scored the goal running against the wind with a slight incline with 2 minutes left in the game! He got dogpiled after the game. I felt the excitement eventhough I wasn't there. They ended up winning the whole tournament and I was able to listen to the awards ceremony via cell phone. Jeff got emotional as he told the boys how proud that he was of all of them and what an accomplishment. I was happy for Jeff as this is a part-time job that he does not get paid for! He loves doining it and Preston and Parker love playing this game . . it is a passion that they all share! Out of the 8 goals scored in the tournament Preston had 5! Congrats!

1 comment:

  1. Sorry had to do a little snooping on your blog before I posted this.Congratualations on your new baby girl. How exciting to be the 1st baby of the new year! This is Rachelle from www.thedailyabbott.blogspot.com you were the winner of the auction for the massage, but I haven't heard from you yet. . . . i don't think but I could have made a mistake. If you could just send me an email and let me know how you want to pay I would appreciate it.
    Rachelle

    ReplyDelete