Sunday, November 23, 2008

Random Thoughts from a Pregnant Lady!

Thanksgiving . . . . is it all about the food . . .is there really a feeling of "THANKS"? I love this time of year. Yes, the food is great but it is a time of reflection as well. I am not a fan of being pregnant . . . but re: the food I will not have to worry about unbuttoning the pants, maternity jeans are great, nice and stretchy!

I was grateful for the reminders at church to have and show gratitude in our everyday lives. I am truly blessed and I hope and pray that I can be more diligent in showing my gratitude toward my family, friends, and my Savior.

I have appox. 5 weeks left until baby girl Judd arrives. I guess it is time to officially come out of denial! I still have been teaching dance. It is frustrating to not be able to bend, move, and stretch. It is amazing how fast the time has gone by. . . I guess that is because I just realized that a baby is really coming to our home in this last month. Yikes . . . .does anyone know of a really good eye cream . . . those sleepless nights are right around the corner!

I hope everyone enjoys their Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment